1. A is for Anemone: A First West Coast Alphabet — Robert Budd, illustrated by Roy Henry Vickers (Harbour Publishing).
2. A Lethal Lesson: A Lane Winslow Mystery — Iona Whishaw (TouchWood Editions).
3. Destination Hikes: In and Around Southwestern British Columbia — Stephen Hui (Greystone Books).
4. Butter Honey Pig Bread — Francesca Ekwuyasi (Arsenal Pulp Press).
5. Waterfall Hikes in Southern British Columbia — Steve Tersmette (RMB | Rocky Mountain Books).
6. Here on the Coast: Reflections from the Rainbelt — Howard White (Harbour Publishing).
7. Backpacking in Southwestern British Columbia: The Essential Guide to Overnight Hiking Trips — Taryn Eyton (Greystone Books).
8. Unravelling Canada — Sylvia Olsen (Douglas & McIntyre).
9. We All Play — Julie Flett (Greystone Books).
10. When We Are Kind — Monique Gray Smith, illustrated by Nicole Neidhardt (Orca Book Publishers).
11. Birds of British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest: A Complete Guide, Second Edition — Richard Cannings and Tom Aversa (Heritage House Publishing).
12. Good Morning, Takaya — Cheryl Alexander and Alex Van Tol (RMB | Rocky Mountain Books).
13. Pride Puppy! — Robin Stevenson, illustrated by Julie McLauglin (Orca Book Publishers).
14. Indigenomics: Taking a Seat at the Economic Table — Carol Anne Hilton (New Society Publishers).
15. Always Pack a Candle: A Nurse in the Cariboo-Chilcotin — Marion McKinnon Crook (Heritage House Publishing).
— Compiled by the Association of Book Publishers of B.C.